Axis Bank signs MOU with Food Corporation of India
Mumbai, 16 August,2022: Axis Bank, India’s third largest private sector bank, has signed an MOU with Food Corporation of India (FCI) to provide “Ultima Salary package”,a best in class salary account with exclusive benefits & featuresto all its employees. With this MOU, the Bank has reinstated its commitementtowards offering holistic banking services to the employees of Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) sector.
A signing ceremony was held at FCI Headquarters, New Delhi where FCI was represented by Shri G. N Raju, GM HQ and Axis Bank was represented by Shri Anil Agarwal, President, Financial Institutions Group& Lt Col M.K Sharma, National Accounts Head.
Through this exclusive Ultima Salary package, the Bank will offer numerous benefits such as –
- Personal Accidental cover of upto20 lakhs
- Additional Education Grantupto 8 lakhs
- Total Permanent Disability Cover benefit upto 20 lakhs
- Permanent Partial disability cover of upto20 lakhs
- Air Accident cover of Rs. 1 Crore
- Free additional debit card for a family member
- 12 EMI waiver on Home loan
- 3 zero balance accounts for family member
- Universal account number wherein all Axis Bank branches will function as a “Home branch”
This MOU is a reflection ofAxis Bank’s constant endeavour to address the banking requirements of different customer segments, helping them meet their financial aspirations & milestones.