Father’s Day: Relive with your father’s childhood memories with his favourite dishes
We know you love your father unconditionally every day, but having a particular day dedicated just to him makes him feel special. We tend to celebrate days for our mothers but when it comes to our fathers, they are the backbone of every family. A father may not show his affection like a mother does, however, their contribution is no less for our upbringing. And what makes the day even better is if he receives special attention from the family. So, this Father’s Day, show your love by treating him to some scrumptious foods that will please his taste buds as well as his heart.
Give your father the gift of his favourite dishes and help him relive his childhood memories with his favourite food
- JustMyRoots (AnIntercity Food Delivery App): JustMyRoots is a one-of-a-kind food delivery app in the country to pioneer intercity delivery of perishable foods and freshly cooked food within 13 hours across the cities.
- Delhi:When it comes to rich and delectable Mughlai and Punjabi cuisine, ‘DillwalonkiDilli’ is the place to go. Delhi has several dedicated culinary artists serving meals across the streets of Chandni Chowk and Nizamuddin for centuries and is known for a range of multi-cuisine delicacies. Dishes including Butter Chicken, BhunaGosth, Mutton Achari, and Kakori Kebab from Gulati are full of flavour and cooked to perfection to satisfy the taste buds.
- Kolkata: Kolkata is renowned for its sweet Rasgullas and Sandesh, but it also serves a plethora of non-vegetarian and vegetarian cuisine. Under the Bengali, Nizami, Chinese and Continental cuisines, the picturesque city offers some of the most delicious foods including mutton Biryani, chicken a la kiev, fish fry, fish chop, and chicken cutlet
- Punjab: Punjab is known for its rich and buttery flavours of the extensive vegetarian and meat dishes found in the region. Punjabi cuisine today is a mélange of Indo-Mughal-Persian-Afghani nuances and is home to authentic tandoori food. Punjabi food includes a lot of bold textures and hearty ingredients thereby making it a popular cuisine across North India. One of the most impressive things about Punjabi food is its variety. While meat lovers can enjoy the evergreen Butter Chicken, BhunaGosht, Tandoori Chicken and AmritsariMachchi, vegetarian fare can enjoy SarsonkaSaag, CholeBhature and Dal Makhni.
While JustMyRoots, is a pioneer to deliver cooked food within 13 hours, all the food lovers can also enjoy their favourite cooked meat,chicken, fish and vegetarian dishes with the all new Taste2Plate app.
- Taste2Plate: Taste2Plate is an aggregator platform and a one-stop platform which allows one to order perishable foods, grains, fruits etc. and get them delivered to your doorstep within 24 hours.
- Lucknow: Lucknow is a city-owned by people, who love feasting and hosting guests with a variety of food dishes. Some of the restaurants that can make the most of your father’s day can be TundayKababi, Dum Ka Mutton, and ChickenTalahua etc.
- Hyderabad:Hyderabad is famed for its outstanding Mughlai food and is famous for its savoury and scrumptious biryani. Nizams founded the city, which now offers some of the most promising biryani selections in India. Hotel Bawarchi, Shah Ghouse cafe, Pista House, Cafe 555, and Hotel Shadab are among the locations famed for their biryani.
While these food delivery applications are redefining the food service industry, one can always enjoy the authentic dishes with your father at one of the oldest restaurants in New Delhi.
- Elan – The Lodhi, New Delhi:This Father’s Day, treat your father to a lavish Sunday Brunch featuring an array of global cuisines paired with martinis and custom-made cocktails. The exquisite brunch menu includes delicacies such as Pan-Seared Duck Breast with Rum & Raisin Sauce, Hungarian Lamb Goulash, Boulangere Potatoes, Raspberry Pavlova Roulade, and Lemon Meringue Tart, to name a few. Toast over signature martinis like Mom’s Garden Spritzer, Pink Bubbly Gin, and more, and pamper her with much-needed TLC at the hotel’s exclusive ‘makeover zone’ where mums can enjoy a complimentary makeover!
So this Father’s Day, give your father a delicious gift.